Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thing # 23 YES!!!, I did it

The whole experience has being great, really like it, I will do it again and again.

My favorite experience is that I finally made my Blog, Yes!!, after years of thinking and being afraid to do it.

Of course this program assisted me in my goals by making me do things I usually not do or do it one out a time.



The big surprises for me are the millions of people that are ahead of me in tech knowledge.

What I do different about this program is:

I will make everybody know in the district about it, advertised trough emails, Principals A. Principals, coaches, SIS, CTR'S, Ed Tech,. Activboard trainers in order to make sure everybody knows about it.

I WILL DO IT AGAIN.

My learning experience in one sentence, "The New Vision of Technology"

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on successfully completing your visit to the 2.0 playground...hope you will share some more of your adventures after school starts in this blog!

    ReplyDelete